Timberborn Maps

• February 28, 2024, 07:25:29 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Is linking a "making of/explanation" video to a map against the rules?  (Read 818 times)

TraceyCola

• Kit
    • View Profile

Hi there, new to the forum. I made a map and a video showing the making of the map and explaining its districts. Would linking the video to the description of the map be considered self promotion or would it be permitted as related to the map? If a mod could let me know I would appreciate it so much thank you!

Towwey

• Administrator
  • Kit
    • View Profile
Re: Is linking a "making of/explanation" video to a map against the rules?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2023, 11:14:57 AM »

you can post it.

DanielToott

• Kit
    • View Profile

As Timberborn's map creation becomes more detailed and intricate, should map designers consider the potential socio-environmental impact of their creations? Should there be guidelines or regulations in place to ensure that players are not inadvertently promoting unsustainable practices or harm to virtual ecosystems?

GeorgeCom

• Kit
    • View Profile
The Benefits of Installing an In-Home EV Charging Station.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 08:15:53 PM »

Can Timberborn maps be designed to incorporate renewable energy infrastructure, such as solar panels or wind turbines, to promote sustainable living in the game world?

DanielToott

• Kit
    • View Profile
The Benefits of Installing an In-Home EV Charging Station.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 09:19:48 PM »

Are EV charging stations at home a step towards a sustainable future or just a luxury for the affluent? Explore the environmental and economic implications of in-home EV charging stations and their accessibility to a wider population.