Timberborn Maps

• February 28, 2024, 06:10:09 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Author Topic: Resize Maps  (Read 1643 times)

supershanks

• Kit
    • View Profile
Resize Maps
« on: July 29, 2022, 11:20:07 AM »

I've been enjoying the game for a while now and finding this site has really enhanced my enjoyment, the added variety of custom maps is great.
One thing I have thought about is some of my favourite maps have been for example 128x128.
I would love to use those as a basis for an enlarged custom map, for example 256x256.
Is there a way to resize the original or import the original into a larger model ?
Is there a 3rd party graphics tool or something that effectively resizes the canvas, enabling re import into the editor to add the custom details and additional terrain ?

Jolly Roints

• Kit
  • The Canyons256x, Fast water128x
    • View Profile
Re: Resize Maps
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2022, 06:34:48 AM »

No, I have looked. I wanted to do this with Terraces. Instead, I ended up using that map as inspiration and creating a dream map.
https://timberbornmaps.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=395

There is a Discord for creators. "Timberborn" many people on there are doing maps of real places with heights and geography info.. maybe that is the direction to look.

Cheers.

DanielToott

• Kit
    • View Profile
RAISE GIRLS.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 07:57:43 AM »

Is it possible to incorporate gender equality and empowerment themes into Timberborn maps, creating a more inclusive and diverse gaming experience for all players?

https://umek.pro/company/production

GeorgeCom

• Kit
    • View Profile
Vote to improve the Timberborn Map Browser.
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2024, 02:43:11 PM »

Hey everyone! I wanted to start a discussion on ways we can improve the Timberborn Map Browser. I've noticed that it can sometimes be a bit clunky to navigate and find the maps we're looking for. What features or changes would you like to see implemented to make the browsing experience smoother and more user-friendly? Are there any specific filters or sorting options you think would be helpful? Let's brainstorm together and hopefully, our suggestions can help enhance the overall user experience for everyone in the community. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!